Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shooting with TLR 用双反来拍照。

Glad that Martin Reis from http://tlrclub.blogspot.com/ gave me the green light to share their photographs and other info. inside his blog. So from today onwards I will grab bit by bit of information and photographs about TLR to share in here.

I am admit that myself into this TLR just about a year + ago. I am still an amateur photographer as well as in TLR. If you have infor or photographs would like to share with me or public. Let me know then. I will help you to post in here. But if there is any mistake, please correct me too.

Here, I am sharing the way of how to photo-shoot by using TLR. If you have your own unique method to use TLR, please share with me and others.

很荣幸的得到http://tlrclub.blogspot.com/ 的Martin Reis允许下使用他的部落客里的资料跟照片。所以从今天起,我会一点一滴的从他的部落客里拿些好料跟跟大家在这里分享。

我承认我是个对双反相机的认识才有一年多。也是个初学者。若你有更好的资料或照片要跟大家分享的话,大可通知我一声。我会帮你开个贴放在这里。若我有给错字料或讲错甚么,那请你高抬贵手帮我纠正。

在这里我想跟大家分享使用双反相机的方法。若你有你个人独特的使用方法,你也可以在这里跟大家一起分享。

No comments:

Post a Comment