Thursday, September 15, 2011

My 2nd TLR - Mamiya C330 Professional 玛米亚C330。

After a month sold my Rolleicord, I was just can't wait and got myself another TLR. Which is Mamiya C330 Professional. It was came with the waist level finder and 80mm f2.8. Personally I felt that it was a heavy weight type of TLR. And it was not fun to hang on your neck for an hour or two and walking on the street. And yes, I carried to and went for jungle trekking for hours and hours.. What I like was the interchange lenses. But I had the 80mm f2.8 lens only at that moment. Yet to have a chance to try out other lenses. It is consider quite an affortable TLR with f2.8 lens if compare with Rolleiflex and other TLR with f2.8 lens.

卖了我的禄莱科德的一个月之后,急性子的我又再买下另一架双反相机。 那就是玛米亚C330。我个人认为这架是个重量级的双反相机。试想我曾经带着它去爬山好几个小时。这架采用磨砂聚焦屏俯视取景器跟80mm f2.8大光圈镜头。我也就是喜它可以更换镜头。只不过当时我只有那跟着来的80mm f2.8镜头。它是跟禄莱大光圈的双反比较来的便宜很多。


Film loading is quite easy. And the film counter will automatically reset to 1 once you close the film compartment. There is another advantage is, this TLR able to take 220 film which allow you take 24 exposures. But the 220 film has been stop in production. You are still able to get some expired film in the market. Let me introduce you a bit of this C series of Mamiya TLR. Mamiya first introduced the Mamiyaflex -C in 1957 till the last model of Mamiya C330S in 1983, total of 10 models like C1, C2, C3 C22, C33, C220. The most popular C series is this C330 which introduced in 1969. Supported 10 different types of lens from wide angle lens 55mm to 250mm long focus lens. Beside that, there are some accessories like the metering prism and handle bar which can be used on the most C series.

这架双反上片也算容易。过片记录也是全自动。它的另一个好处就是可以用220的胶片,那就是可以拍24张。不过220的胶片已经停产。你大可在市场上找到过期的来试试。让我在这来个简介。码米亚在1957年推出第一个Mamiyaflex C到1983年的Mamiya C330S 10个款式里,在1969年推出的C330是C系列里最受欢迎的一款。其他的镜头如广角镜55mm到250中长焦镜都可以通用在所有C系列的机身上。除此之外它还有其他零件如测光表跟手持旁握。

Next, I would like to share some of the photographs which taken by using this Mamiya C330. There are 2 types of film I am using at here. The first one is the Ilford FP4 Super and the second is the Ilford XP2 Super. Both were developed by lab but scanned by myself using Epson V700. No photoshop. But just cropped the the edge of the frame. There is disadvantages of sending the film to lab for develop. First, the worker will scratch your film like below. And none of them will responsible for that nowadays. Anyway, sometime the scratches giving me some soft of the vintage feeling which I usually saw from my parents' photography in 60s or 70s. (Did not keep the film properly) Second is you can't control the developing time on the film to get the effect you wanted to.

接下来我想分享我用了这架机拍的作品。我只用了依爾佛FP4跟XP2 Super两种胶片来拍。都是送去相店里冲洗。不过是自己用了Epson V700来扫描。没有经过修改。送去店有几个坏处。第一,店员会把你的胶片刮花。现在的那些员工都不会对着负责任。不过那些挂痕有时带来了些复古感。就像我爸妈在60跟70年代时的照片。(没有好好的照顾那些胶片的后果) 第二就是冲片时,我们没的掌握冲洗的时间。好让我们冲出我们要的效果。




No comments:

Post a Comment