Monday, September 19, 2011

My 3rd TLR - Ricohflex 理光双反相机。

I am actually keeping my Mamiya C330 for quite sometime. Till then I need to make a space for some other camera inside the dry box. And sold it to a friend of mine. Part of the reason I sold the Mamiya C330 was because of the weight. Another reason was I am wanted to try out the other TLR.

So I got a cheaper and basic TLR which made by Ricoh - Super Ricohflex. It is a light weight and small TLR to hold with. Ricoh started in 1936 and there were 19 models of  TLR were produced. Minolta was the manufacturer produced the most TLR. Ricoh was the second.

其实我用着玛米亚C330有一段时期。 直到有个朋友想买而我又在清理我的干箱。其实要把这玛米亚卖掉的其中一个原因是应为它太重了还有想买掉它而换架不一样的双反来试试。
之后我就进了架理光的双反-Ricohflex。它跟玛米亚比较的话,这可轻便又小架得多。理光创办于1936年,也是出产双反最多的其中一间公司之一。出产多达19款式之多。居于美能达之后。

This was the most beautiful piece I got so far. But there was a focusing problem and dust issue inside both lenses. Due to my full time job and I was fully occupied. This TLR was stayed inside my drybox for months till I had to let it go and sold it to a friend who just got into analogue camera. It is into good hand till now. My friend sent it for CLAed and got the focusing and lenses fixed. What I know a little bit of this TLR is the minimum focusing distance is 6-8 feet away.

这是我买了几架机以来状况最好的一架。不过它的对焦有点问题而且镜头有点尘而我忙于工作没时间送它去清洗。之后卖了给一位刚刚要学胶片机的朋友。我并没有真正的用过,只知道对焦最近的距离是6-8尺。请游览下面两个网站。里面分享了其美无比的照片。全部都是用这家理光双反来拍的。
I don't have the photograph taken by this TLR to share. But I've found 2 web sites with loads of good photographs. Here there are:
http://fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/fp4,ricohflex
http://www.in-photoart.com/newsite/forum_detial.php?md_id=4944&level1_id=1&level2_id=2&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment